Grace Mission University
Temporary Closed to May 31
Please contact 714-525-0088
Email [email protected]
LiveChat at www.gm.edu
Zoom join: 441-481-9133
March 19, 2020
We are temporarily closing our offices; we will not be accepting walk-ins until further notice from the U.S. health officials and the city government. We will still be accepting phone calls and answering our emails.
This important announcement is about how Grace Mission University will respond to the emergence of the coronavirus (COVID-19). At this time, there is no reported instances of the COVID-19 among the students, faculty, and staff at Grace Mission University.
Transition to Online Moodle & Zoom Learning
Based on the concerns for the well-being of our students and faculty, the following changes will be implemented:
- All remain classes for Spring 2020 are going online class. This will not affect the students’ F-1 status as SEVIS has confirmed with our institution to implement and transition all classes to be online.
- The University will conduct training for students and faculty to become skilled at using Moodle and Zoom conference, the online learning management system.
- Students will be required to have access by computer and smartphone in order to participate in classes online.
We at Grace Mission University are concerned about the wellbeing of our students, faculty, and staff. Please remember to be safe during this time and be informed about the Coronavirus.
For more information:
- US Center for Disease Control (CDC) Guidance on Prevention
- CDC General Guide to the Coronavirus